Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€24000 - €55000 per annum + Uncapped commission, pension & other perks|
|Reference:||Senior - Light_1580731200|
|Contact Name:||David Hall|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 12:00|
- We have several opportunities within Oliver James and can tailor the role around you, whether you want to be more client facing or fully focus on candidates, we cater to all.
- The successful applicant will be focused on helping out one of our Technology or Financial markets, mapping out main target companies, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- Responsible for mentoring and upskilling the current team whilst holding key relationships across the desk.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans.
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations.
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated.
- Negotiating commercial terms with both listed businesses and high growth, start up firms, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and interim hires.
- Continuous learning in order to be up to date in the market.
Who we're looking for:
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and individuals hungry for success who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven.
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit. You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Subject matter expert in either the Technology or Financial market.
- A goal orientated mentality.
- Proactive sales experience.
- The speed of thought to spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
- The ability to be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident approach.
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings.
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles.
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Recruitment experience is essential however specific sector experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality.
- A competitive salary and industry leading transparent commission structure
- Global leading learning & development program
- Free drinks every Friday
- Spring, Summer and Winter events
- 20+ days annual leave
- Christmas shut down
- Lunch club for high achievers
- Extended lunch for gym-goers and gym membership contribution
- Fresh fruit daily
- Monthly dress down Fridays
- Team outings
Apply now to be considered for our Amsterdam opportunities or contact David Hall to schedule a confidential discussion to learn more:
Whats-app - 00447395794338
Direct Dial - +32 28 08 53 86
Email - David@wehavelight.com
Know someone that may be interested in joining our business? Introduce us today by sending their CV or contact details to David@wehavelight.com and our internal recruitment team will be in touch! For successful placements, we can pay up to €1,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's