Recruitment Delivery Consultant - Finance
|Job Title:||Recruitment Delivery Consultant - Finance|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits & commission|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 15:36|
We are currently seeking a Finance & Accountancy Delivery Consultant to join our team in Manchester. Delivery Consultants are a vital part of our business, we offer a fully supported environment for our consultants to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of our niche markets prior to promotion to a Delivery Consultant role.
This role is to support a well established and high performing team of Finance recruiters based in London. You will be joining an established Delivery team and reporting into the Delivery Manager with a dotted line into Associate Director in London.
We are looking for proven 180 or 360 recruitment consultants who have excelled in a targeted environment now looking for a rewarding career path. To be successful you must demonstrate your ability to learn and commitment to achieve your personal and work goals. You must be a strong communicator and be confident speaking to professionals as you will spend the majority of your time networking with senior level candidates.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to candidate networks
- Identify and establish sales leads, and gather further useful commercial information
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Assist Senior Consultants in mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
- Ideally you will have 6-18 months professional services recruitment experience
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it's a career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's