Senior Recruitment Consultant - Contract IT & Change
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant - Contract IT & Change|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Maidens|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 10:38|
You will be joining an established team in Manchester, this division is one of our flagship and most lucrative markets with a number of Directors Globally having carved out their career on this division. You will be entrusted to mentor the existing team whilst reporting into the current Associate Director in the office who is an expert in this market with plenty of existing relationships to leverage from. You will be on a fast tracked promotion scheme to Management in the short term whereby you can them grow out your team.
The team dynamic is very fun and close knit, boasting a wealth of knowledge within this discipline. We are looking for someone commercially minded, with management experience or the desire to manager plus strong business development skills.
- All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationship.
- The successful applicant will be focused on building and developing a profitable desk within the Financial Services market, mapping out main target companies,working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- Responsible for mentoring and upskilling the current team whilst holding key relationships across the desk
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets; KPI's will include an annual, quarterly and monthly revenue target, phone activity, CV's out (jobs and speculative), Interviews, Jobs and Headhunts which can all be reviewed on a weekly or monthly basis, and reported to the Senior Management team
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
- Negotiating commercial terms with both NYSE MKT listed businesses and high growth, start up firms, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and interim hires
- Continuous learning in order to be up to date in the market with the development of technology and data tools, software's and applications
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend $1 million on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring & Christmas parties and a VIP Summer trip!
- Award-winning in-house learning and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm- OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg- Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Managing Recruitment Consultant - NYC - Contract IT & Change
New York, USA
Negotiable, plus excellent commission
IT Recruitment Consultant (Interim / Contract Division)
New York, USA
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
excellent benefits & commission
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
generous commission & benefits 1st year OTE - £40k