Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||lucrative commission and generous benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 12:18|
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious, entrepreneurial and privately-owned Recruitment Consultancy operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
We have offices in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
In the last 3 years we have doubled in size and our turnover went from €60 million to €130 million, in the last 2 years we opened 5 new offices.
You will not see another privately-owned company growing as fast!
Pietro Novelli is the Director for Milan, Pietro joined Oliver James Associates in 2014, and today he heads up the Milan office. Leaving his native Italy to attend the University of Manchester, Pietro gained a degree in Business Studies and enrolled on the RBS graduate scheme within its investment banking division. He then helped to launch the Italian Chamber of Commerce's UK office in the North West, before pursuing a career at Oliver James Associates. Initially, he worked on the change management desk, then began to build the Italian team from the ground up in preparation for its return home. Day to day, Pietro is responsible for the strategic expansion of our Italian presence, as well as overseeing the general progress of his consultants.
This position is for a high performing senior recruiter ideally with experience in the professional services sector to join an incredibly high performing team that covers Finance, Actuarial, Risk and Compliance recruitment into our key client base.
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm - OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg - Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Please apply for a confidential conversation with our internal recruitment team about the opportunity in more detail
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identify new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's