Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||David Hall|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 16:06|
Oliver James Associates are currently looking for experienced recruiters to join both our Contract and Perm divisions in New York, working in the Technology sector. This opportunity will see consultants receiving the training and development needed to progress rapidly onto the senior leadership team, whilst experiencing a global leading commission structure.
- All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships.
- The successful applicant will be focused on building and developing a profitable desk within the Technology market, mapping out main target companies,working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- Responsible for mentoring and upskilling the current team whilst holding key relationships across the desk.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets; KPI's will include an annual, quarterly and monthly revenue target, phone activity, CV's out (jobs and speculative), Interviews, Jobs and Headhunts which can all be reviewed on a weekly or monthly basis, and reported to the Senior Management team.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans.
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations.
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated.
- Negotiating commercial terms with both NYSE MKT listed businesses and high growth, start up firms, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and interim hires.
- Continuous learning in order to be up to date in the market with the development of technology and data tools, software's and applications.
Who we're looking for:
- Confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven.
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit. You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Subject matter expert in the Technology market.
- A goal orientated mentality.
- Proactive sales experience.
- The speed of thought to spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
- The ability to be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident approach.
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings.
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles.
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Recruitment experience is essential however specific sector experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality.
- A competitive salary and industry leading commission structure
- Global leading learning & development program
- Health insurance
- Free drinks every Friday
- Spring, Summer and Winter events
- 15+ Annual PTO
- 5 Paid personal days
- 8 Paid public holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Lunch club for high achievers
- Extended lunch for gym-goers
- Fresh fruit daily
- Weekly dress down Fridays
- Team outings
Apply now to be considered for our New York opportunities or contact David Hall to schedule a confidential discussion to learn more:
Whats-app - 00447395794338
Direct Dial - (+1) 646-398-6910
Know someone that may be interested in joining our business? Introduce us today by sending their CV or contact details to David@wehavelight.com and our internal recruitment team will be in touch! For successful placements, we have a generous referral scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Uncapped Commission, Insurance, Car Package & Other Perks
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
excellent benefits & commission
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
IT Recruitment Consultant (Interim / Contract Division)
New York, USA
Managing Recruitment Consultant - NYC - Contract IT & Change
New York, USA
Negotiable, plus excellent commission