Senior Consultant/Managing Consultant - Change Management
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant/Managing Consultant - Change Management|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Maidens|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 12:33|
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £100 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
OJ London & Gary Rushton - Director
Our OJ London office currently is at 30 heads and based on the doorstep of our clients, adjacent to the Bank of England.
Director, Gary Rushton heads up this office having joined OJ in 2005 from an aeronautical engineering background. He quickly established himself as a reputable recruiter within the contract actuarial space and became the first £1Million annual biller in OJ's history, progressing to Manager of the Manchester Interim division. Gary was then given the opportunity to set up the Hong Kong office and moved over in 2012, heading up the Actuarial market across Asia and gaining promotion to Director in 2015 after billing £750k in a permanent market.
Gary then returned to the UK in 2016 to become Director of London. He now heads up a team of 32 recruiters in London focused on Finance & Accountancy, Actuarial in France & DACH, Change Management, Quant, Audit, Risk & Compliance.
- We are looking for a proactive recruiter and proven business developer.
- Ideally someone with management/mentoring responsibilities but will consider someone with no direct reports but has the qualities and desire to lead.
- This role will provide scope to build out a perm change team underneath them and we will invest everything in fast tracking the right person to management in the short term.
- You will be given 30 key (hot) and target clients (warm) to develop and fully capitalise on within the FS London market.
- You will be supported further by a contract change team in Manchester and London that will cross sell on your behalf as well as a Delivery team assist you with headhunting and resourcing.
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the upmost importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm - OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg - Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's