Senior Consultant - Brussels
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant - Brussels|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 15:21|
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant for our Change Management desk in Brussels. As a Consultant/Senior Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing Change and IT professionals within specific sectors whilst developing new business with clients.
- All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk within the Financial services market, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and clients annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
Who we're looking for
- A proven business developer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Recruitment experience is essential however specific sector experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality.
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge – and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.