|Job Title:||Senior Consultant|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 10:56|
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant for our Actuarial team in Singapore. As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing Actuaries within specific sectors whilst developing new business with clients.
- You will operate in a 360 role, speaking to both candidates and clients developing and establishing new business relationships.
- You will be responsible for your own sub-niche within the team. You will work closely with the other members of the team, conquering the market together.
- You will be responsible for finding the right candidates for our clients and making sure the vacancy is filled.
- Defining client requirements, networking with candidates and clients frequently and negotiating commercial terms with (new) clients.
Who we're looking for
- An ambitious person with sales talent who is driven by financial rewards, and success.
- Bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding, ‘Fighter mentality’.
- Someone with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven.
- Someone with excellent communication skills.
- Career minded individuals who thrive in a ‘bonus orientated’ organisation.
- Team player who likes to work with equal minded colleagues and have success together.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Senior Consultants:
- The best education program in recruitment.
- Guaranteed exponential increase in sales skills which will come in use in your further career and life.
- Informal, fun and motivated colleagues to achieve success together.
- Frequent social events such as High achiever incentives; Group Summer and Festive Parties; Monthly drinks events.
- Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Gym subsidy.
- Private Healthcare Insurance / CPF
- Generous holiday entitlement - including year-end shut-down not requiring annual leave.
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge – and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.