|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Beth Francis|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 09:30|
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 15 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 400 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires and our turnover increased to £85 Million.
About the Role…
This is an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator with strong platform knowledge, administration and configuration skills to join a team that are responsible for the implementation and development of the Salesforce platform. We have a 3 to 5 year change programme aligned with Salesforce and this role will be pivotal to its success.
The role involves working closely with other development and infrastructure teams as well as working with all levels of end user.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years' experience with the configuration, administration and development of the Salesforce platform with at least some exposure to lightning interfaces.
Ideally your technical skills will come from a recruitment, professional service or sales-based background, you will have a can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Ownership and continual improvement of the Salesforce platform and managed packages, processes, workflow, configuration and third-party applications.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment(s) and associated applications.
- Working with a wider project team to develop and configure Salesforce for initial release within the business.
- Build and documentation of custom applications, workflow and objects.
- Business as usual change requests, testing and quality assurance.
- Management of product updates from Salesforce and other third parties.
- Build and manage relationships with third party suppliers.
- Working with the wider development, support and business intelligence functions to deliver best in class service to wider business.
Experience and Knowledge…
- Firm understanding and experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience creating and implementing Lightning Components.
- Previously worked with managed packages and understand their constraints.
- Detailed understanding of when to utilise custom code vs. point and click features.
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice and its limitations
- Highly experienced in workflows, triggers, process builder, validation rules, record types, page layouts, data loader, Lightning components, VF components and pages, reports, tests and deployments.
- Experience with Salesforce development including Apex Classes, Apex Webservices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Documentation of processes and understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong problem-solving capability.
- Experience in working in an agile environment, using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban beneficial
- Experience in agile development practices such as Test/Behaviour Driven Development, Pair Programming and Continuous Delivery also beneficial.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator / Advanced Administrator.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a wider team.
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and versatility.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Social Calendar - Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events.
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily.
- Private Healthcare Insurance, provided by BUPA.
- Generous holiday entitlement - including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave.
- Other benefits - including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers.
- Pension Contribution which is matched up to 4.5%.