Sales Executive - Recruitment
|Job Title:||Sales Executive - Recruitment|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£18000 - £30000 per annum + generous commission & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 10:37|
Oliver James Associates are looking for an experienced sales professional to make the transition into recruitment. You will be given the tools and training to ensure a smooth transition and be highly invested in so you progress very quickly through the ranks.
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment partner, finding and placing market-leading
talent across 12 locations worldwide. We source world-class permanent and contract professionals for the
Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
We have grown consistently since being founded in 2002, and picked up a multitude of awards along the way. We have placed on the Best Companies to Work For in the North West and The Times' Best Small Companies
to Work For, along with 5th place on LinkedIn's Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies, and APSCo's
Recruitment Company with the Most Sustainable Growth' for four years' running. Plus, our industry-leading
Learning and Development and unrivalled employee benefits ensure our most important assets, our people,
are rewarded for their contribution to the journey.
Joining as an Associate Consultant to begin with, you will be put on a transparent promotion pathway and will know exactly what you have to do to get to the next level of your career with Oliver James Associates.
As an Associate Consultant your duties will consist of;
- Proactively creating, maintaining, and developing a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promoting Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identifying new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keeping up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you in return;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven, either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
Please apply below or contact me for further details;
Rosie - 0161 696 3472
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's