|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||market leading commission|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 11:14|
Team manager required to build a team, must have experience in contract recruitment across any professional services disipline
Oliver James Associates are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £120 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named Manchester Business of the year, a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 has been an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 100+ promotions and 150 new hires. 2019 is set to be another incredible year for this privately owned recruitment business and there really is no better time to join us!
Only 3% of our hires have exact previous market experience so no mater what sector you have experience in we are experts in training individuals quickly to transition across to our disciplines.
We are looking for an experienced contract recruiter and manager that has worked across a professional services discipline. A strong track record of billings & winning new business, managing a profitable team, developing others and a seamless knowledge of contract recruitment practice and a leading from the front attitude is imperative for this role.
What we can offer you:
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven to any of our existing /upcoming offices.
- On top of a competitive basic salary, we boast a lucrative commission scheme, it's all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is extremely important to us - annually we spent over 700k on company events and entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts from around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs and team events, spring summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
- An in-house award winning learning and development team - for every stage of your career
- Fast track progression, we provide you with the right tools to propel your career. It's a complete meritocracy here at OJ so your progression is based solely on your own personal performance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's