Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accountancy
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accountancy|
|Salary:||BUPA, Pension, Commission, Incentives|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Schwier|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 14:30|
Job Title: Consultant/Senior Consultant
Market: Finance & Accountancy
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment agency whose achievements include a spot on the Sunday Times International Track 200 and the Global Recruiter Best Client Service award, to name a few.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 17 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 420 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 was an exciting year, with 134 promotions and 195 new hires and our turnover increased to £92 million.
The London Office
Our London team is growing, at 40 strong we are based from fantastic offices in the heart of the financial district, with a well established and high performing team focusing on Accountancy and Finance roles into the Insurance market. With a wealth of clients on your doorstep and a strong reputation in the market, this role offers a rare opportunity to work a hot desk!
- All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk within the general insurance market, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets; KPI's will include an annual, quarterly and monthly revenue target, phone activity, CV's out (jobs and speculative), Interviews, Jobs and Headhunts which can all be reviewed on a weekly or monthly basis, and reported to the Senior Management team
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and clients annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
Who we're looking for
- A proven business developer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's