Recruitment Consultant - Change & Technology
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Change & Technology|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Schwier|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 14:44|
Job Title: Consultant
Market: Change & Technology
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment agency whose achievements include a spot on the Sunday Times International Track 200 and the Global Recruiter Best Client Service award, to name a few.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 17 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 425 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 was an exciting year, with 134 promotions and 195 new hires and our turnover increased to £92 million.
Oliver James Associates has been working in the Italian market since 2015, physically opening the office in Milan in 2017, and the team has since grown to 25, covering our core disciplines of Finance, Change & Technology into the Financial Services market.
You will be joining an established, high performing team covering the change & technology market in Milan. The team dynamic is very fun and close knit, boasting a wealth of knowledge within this discipline. We are looking for someone commercially minded and energetic to join as a consultant to work on the contract team with clearly defined targets and career progression path.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to new and existing clients
- Identify new sales leads, network and meet with new and existing clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £1million on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring & Christmas parties and a VIP Summer trip!
- Award-winning in-house learning and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm- OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg- Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Managing Recruitment Consultant - NYC - Contract IT & Change
New York, USA
Negotiable, plus excellent commission
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Recruitment Consultant | Senior Recruitment Consultant
Uncapped Commission + Perks
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Amsterdam, North Holland