|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||excellent benefits & commission|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 11:28|
Recruitment Consultant position working within a well established team on one of the most lucrative divisions in the business
Oliver James Associates are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £120 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices.
Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 17 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 470 employees.
The business continues to go from strength to strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well
as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100
for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam,
Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 was an incredible and record breaking
year for us, with 134 promotions and 195 new hires.
For this position we are looking to secure an Associate Recruitment Consultant ideally with 6-12 months previous
recruitment or sales experience. We are really looking for an ambitious, motivated and career oriented individual.
- This is a 360 position and you will be proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new
- business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk.
- Working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual
- growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both
- permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven either to existing
- offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and
- uncapped rather than team based so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your
- take home is.
- Culture Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up most importance to Oliver and James as well
- as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you
- can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team
- events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award winning in house training and development team for every stage of your career (on recruitment and
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with
- case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg Our YouTube channel so you can check
- out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
excellent benefits & commission
IT Recruitment Consultant (Interim / Contract Division)
New York, USA
Managing Recruitment Consultant - NYC - Contract IT & Change
New York, USA
Negotiable, plus excellent commission
Sales Executive - Recruitment
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £30000 per annum + generous commission & benefits