Recruitment Business Manager
|Job Title:||Recruitment Business Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||excellent benefits & commission|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 14:37|
Billing Manager required in Manchester with a track record of success as an individual biller as well as track record of results leading a team and mentoring.
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment partner, finding and placing market-leading
talent across 12 locations worldwide. We source world-class permanent and contract professionals for the
Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
We have grown consistently since being founded in 2002, and picked up a multitude of awards along the way.
We have placed on the Best Companies to Work For in the North West and The Times' Best Small Companies
to Work For, along with 5th place on LinkedIn's Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies, and APSCo's
Recruitment Company with the Most Sustainable Growth' for four years' running. Plus, our industry-leading
Learning and Development and unrivalled employee benefits ensure our most important assets, our people,
are rewarded for their contribution to the journey.
Ideally, we would like a billing manager with professional services recruitment experience however, for the right person that displays potential we can be flexible on this;
- Highly self-motivated individuals committed to getting to the top.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong rapport building capability.
- A team player and empathetic manager invested in developing the team and getting the best results
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a senior sales role brings.
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- Ability to communicate and build the best professional relationships with senior stakeholders and board level Directors with the end goal in mind
- All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk.
- Working closely with the existing team Managers, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and clients annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's