Personal Assistant - Manchester
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||OJ Careers|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 16:01|
Job Title Personal Assistant
Reporting to Operations Executive
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for and Global Recruiter 2016.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 14 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 250 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This ambitious and entrepreneurial recruitment organisation with a turnover of £68 million seeks to acquire an Administration Assistant. Reporting to the Office Manager you will provide a support function to Sales team and the Directors based in Manchester.
Responsibilities: Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Directors (diary management, travel co-ordination and errands)
- Secretarial duties (Meeting room bookings and visitor bookings)
- Administrative support (Working with the wider Operational team to support HR, Finance and Marketing with Administrative tasks)
- Travel Management (Working with travel suppliers, managing office travel and adhering to travel regulations)
- Reception duties (Greeting visitors, setting up meeting rooms and working with building reception)
- Support for Operations Executive (Event coordination, Office Management)
Key Technical Disciplines: Windows 8, Microsoft Office to include: Word, Outlook, Excel
Qualifications: A Level or above
Desired skills & experience: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Professional and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate) who can work with an ambitious sales force. Exceptional organisation skills, strong time management ability and detail conscious. We will consider entry level applicants or Graduate (or equivalent), or PA's and Administrators with 6-12 months + experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, 1 hour lunch break.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's