Office Manager Assistant - Protected Categories
|Job Title:||Office Manager Assistant - Protected Categories|
|Contact Name:||Mary Guevara|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 14:40|
Oliver James Associates is an award winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2018.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 300 employees operating out of 12 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong, and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 105 promotions and 112 new hires and our turnover increased to £92 million.
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager Assistant (Protected Categories), to join our operations team in the Milan Office. The candidate will take part of a young and motivated team. He/she will start the experience supporting the office manager of the Milan Office in multiple activities with the possibility of growth within our dynamic company.
- To assist the office manager with the day to day administrative activities
- To organize travels and accommodation for the Milan Office team members
- To deal with the office suppliers
- To help the office manager with the management of the Milan Office director's agenda
- To book meetings and to arrange calls and video calls
- To support the office manager in the finance activities, such as the submission of the expenses at the end of each month and the submission of purchase and direct debit invoices to our finance office
- To assist the office manager in the HR activities, such as preparing the starter packs for the new joiners
- To support the marketing team with the Italian website and online blog improvement
- To help translating both from English into Italian and form Italian into English if needed
Experience and requirements
- No working experience required
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English
- Good organizational and communication skills
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. We offer:
- Company holidays
- 20+ days annual leave (plus extra time off over Christmas)
- Excellent Social Calendar: high achiever incentives, group summer and Christmas parties, team events
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- Personal Trainer for team work outs
- and much more…
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's