|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||Negotiable plus bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 15:22|
Reporting to the Director of Dublin, you will be responsible for the management and support of daily office activities to ensure day to day operations run smoothly. You will also provide administrative and PA duties.
* Manage correspondence, reception duties and meet and greet visitors and suppliers.
* Co-ordinate and monitor office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met on a daily basis.
* Provide a Personal Assistant role to the Director
* Run business or personal errands and perform general administrative or housekeeping tasks.
* Organise calendar and appointments, checking with other parties to ensure availability.
* Draft correspondence, arrange travel, and provide estimates for activities and events.
* Perform HR tasks such as liaising with external payroll and HR Managers, checking payroll, benefit administration, procedures and maintain related confidential records and files.
* Liaise with external Recruitment & Staffing agencies and with the Internal Recruitment team
* Arrange interview bookings and associated administration
* Perform new starters company orientation
* Coordinate and oversee completion of special projects as needed.
* Schedule appointments and office meetings as needed.
* Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements via telephone and correspondence (prepare related agendas for the company as required).
* Assist with organising events for clients and internal events.
- Operate standard office equipment efficiently to include:
* Multi-line telephone system, Video conferencing, Facsimile machine, Photocopy machine, Postage meter, Computer/Printer
* Ensure the efficient operation of all office equipment by performing minor service duties and arrange for routine and necessary maintenance as needed.
* Maintains the office supply inventory and orders additional supplies as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Key Technical Disciplines:
Windows 8, Microsoft Office to include: Word, Outlook, Excel Experience: Previous office management experience is desirable for this role Qualifications: A Level or above Personality metrics: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Professional and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate) who can work with an ambitious sales force. Exceptional organisation skills, strong time management ability and detail conscious.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm, 1-hour lunch break
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's