Marketing Executive - Content and Communications
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive - Content and Communications|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 09:14|
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment partner, finding and placing market-leading talent across 12 locations worldwide. We source world-class permanent and contract professionals for the Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
We have grown consistently since being founded in 2002, and picked up a multitude of awards along the way, this includes placing on the Best Companies to Work For in the North West and The Times' Best Small Companies to Work for. Plus, our consistently high rating on Glassdoor is reflective of our industry-leading Learning and Development and unrivalled employee benefits. We ensure that our most important assets, our people, are rewarded for their contribution to the journey.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role would suit a commercially minded content and communications expert looking to develop their career in a fast-paced global marketing environment.
- Work with Head of Marketing to develop yearly content strategy.
- Create sales-led copy for all marketing communication channels, offline and digital.
- Work with digital marketing exec to optimise copy and content for lead-generation purposes.
- Develop strong relationships with local and industry media to proactively sell news and content.
- Educate on and maintain brand tone-of-voice across all the business.
- Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Own the creation and implementation of all content and PR initiatives for the group.
- Proven skills in writing and storytelling with a sales focus across print, web and social.
- Previous experience working in a commercially-focused environment
- Experience optimising content for digital performance.
- Existing network of press and media contacts and evidence of past coverage
- A strong command of written and spoken English; additional languages an asset.
- Background of working with senior stakeholders
- Incredibly high attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Christmas shut down
- Company matched pension scheme
- Private healthcare/dental cover
- Regular social events, including free weekly drinks
- Entended lunch break for gym goers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's