|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Beth Francis|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 11:59|
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for the marketing support provided to the emerging customers within the group. You are a digital first marketer with a firm understanding of the full marketing mix. A commercial and career focussed individual with huge ambition and drive, you have an industry-beating understanding of marketing techniques and use them to drive the commercial performance of a business.
- Lead the delivery of strategic marketing activity to support the emerging brands and countries within the group.
- Develop an industry-leading digital channel footprint, increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
- Managing and improving performance of all digital touchpoints.
- Supporting on the delivery of events with digital content and communications.
- Working alongside marketing team to develop engaging content and collatoral in line with strategic requirements.
- Building and engaging a community of brand ambassadors and influencers.
- A digital-first marketer with 2-3 years experience employed in a commercial-focussed marketing role.
- Previous experience working in a sales or recruitment environment.
- An innovator, always looking for bigger, better and more innovative ways to take a brand to market.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and not fazed by meeting strict deadlines or working with demanding stakeholders.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with conviction and drive at all times.
- An authority on emerging digital marketing trends, with the drive to integrate them into the Oliver James marketing activity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's