|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Beth Francis|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 11:59|
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for the marketing support provided to the emerging customers within the group. You are a digital first marketer with a firm understanding of the full marketing mix. A commercial and career focussed individual with huge ambition and drive, you have an industry-beating understanding of marketing techniques and use them to drive the commercial performance of a business.
- Lead the delivery of strategic marketing activity to support the emerging brands and countries within the group.
- Develop an industry-leading digital channel footprint, increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
- Managing and improving performance of all digital touchpoints.
- Supporting on the delivery of events with digital content and communications.
- Working alongside marketing team to develop engaging content and collatoral in line with strategic requirements.
- Building and engaging a community of brand ambassadors and influencers.
- A digital-first marketer with 2-3 years experience employed in a commercial-focussed marketing role.
- Previous experience working in a sales or recruitment environment.
- An innovator, always looking for bigger, better and more innovative ways to take a brand to market.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and not fazed by meeting strict deadlines or working with demanding stakeholders.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with conviction and drive at all times.
- An authority on emerging digital marketing trends, with the drive to integrate them into the Oliver James marketing activity.