|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||OJ Careers|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 12:13|
Oliver James Associates
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment partner, finding and placing market-leading talent across 12 locations worldwide. We source world-class permanent and contract professionals for the Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
We have grown consistently since being founded in 2002, and picked up a multitude of awards along the way - including 44th place on Best Companies' Best 75 Companies to work for in the North West, 5th place on LinkedIn's Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies, and APSCo's 'Recruitment Company with the Most Sustainable Growth' for four years' running. Plus, our industry-leading Learning and Development and unrivalled employee benefits ensure our most important assets, our people, are rewarded for their contribution to the journey.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role would suit an enthusiastic and career focussed individual with recruitment experience and a back ground in Marketing who is keen to build their career in marketing.
* Manage marketing activity and relationships across global recruitment marketing channels
* Maintain website; evaluating and optimising content performance
* Take ownership of internal referral programme and it's engagement across the group
* Work with team to plan and activate internal and external marketing campaigns
* Support the team on projects across digital marketing, communications and events along with day-to-day marketing tasks.
* Building relationship with key internal stakeholders
* Formal marketing qualification (Degree / CIM)
* Practical knowledge of the recruitment industry.
* Background of working with senior stakeholders in a corporate environment.
* Confident meeting deadlines in a high-performance environment.
* Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
* Keep up to date with marketing trends, ensuring we remain at the forefront of industry developments.