Managing/Principal Recruitment Consultant NYC
|Job Title:||Managing/Principal Recruitment Consultant NYC|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||olivia sheron|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 12:10|
Due to fantastic growth, Oliver James Associates are looking for strong recruiters with a demonstrated history of new business development to join their NYC office.
There are senior/ management opportunities across Actuarial, Accountancy & Finance, IT & Change and Underwriting & Claims.
The office is dynamic, fun & collaborative and we are looking for commercially minded individuals who want to progress in their recruitment career.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to new and existing clients
- Identify new sales leads, network and meet with new and existing clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend $1 million on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring & Christmas parties and a VIP Summer trip!
- Award-winning in-house learning and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm- OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg- Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's