Managing Recruitment Consultant - Dublin - Change Management
|Job Title:||Managing Recruitment Consultant - Dublin - Change Management|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 10:36|
Reporting to: Adam Craven - Director
Job Title: Managing Consultant
Market: Contract Change Management
Location: Leeson Street, D2
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £100million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named Manchester Business of the year, a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
The Dublin Office
Oliver James Associates have been working the Irish market placing Senior professionals across our core disciplines for around 7 years prior to setting up physically back in July 2017.
We place senior professionals on both a contract and permanent basis across IT Development, Change Management, Cyber Security, Finance & Accountancy, Risk & Compliance, Actuarial and Audit into the financial services, consultancy, fintech and technology businesses.
The office is performing extremely well with our Consultants regularly achieving Lunch Club with a healthy pipeline of business for 2019. In a couple of weeks we are moving into the WeWork on Harcourt Street with capacity for 50+ heads.
This really is an incredible opportunity to join a company with a start-up culture and close-knit team without the usual funding problems of a start-up. You will have full backing from a €120 million company, invested into our systems, offices, networking events, your professional/personal development and entertainment.
Working hard and proving yourself in this environment is key and will enable exceptional earnings potential within realistic timescales - more than half of Oliver James' global consultant team earn over €80k annually.
This next hire into the business is integral for the office and fully expected to be part of the senior leadership team within 24 months. From there the opportunities are endless.
Director - Adam Craven
Prior to joining Oliver James Associates, Adam was a €550k+ biller on a tough oil and gas market working for an international recruitment business head quartered in the UK with direct responsibility of 15 consultants.
Adam joined Oliver James Associates in 2015 tasked with the responsibility of spearheading the digital and marketing contract desk within Oliver James.
Adam quickly proved himself as an extremely talented and reputable recruiter who transitioned to head up Change Management in our Manchester office responsible for Change & Technology recruitment in the UK and Ireland.
In 2017 Adam became the top contract biller Globally, even with a team of 9 direct reports. He has progressed from Senior Consultant to Director within 3 years of being at Oliver James Associates.
What we can offer you;
* Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
* On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
* Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the upmost importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend €700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
* Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
* Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career 3 of our Directors Globally have done this within 3 years! Keen to provide more case studies on this.
* https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm - OJ's reviews from past and present employees
* https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg - Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!