Managing Recruitment Consultant - Dublin - Change Management
|Job Title:||Managing Recruitment Consultant - Dublin - Change Management|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||Negotiable, plus excellent commission|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 10:52|
Reporting to: Adam Craven - Director
Job Title: Managing Recruitment Consultant - Contract
Location: Leeson Street, D2
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £100million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named Manchester Business of the year, a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
The Dublin Office
Oliver James Associates have been working the Irish market placing Senior professionals across our core disciplines for around 7 years prior to setting up physically back in July 2017.
We place senior professionals on both a contract and permanent basis across IT Development, Change Management, Cyber Security, Finance & Accountancy, Risk & Compliance, Actuarial and Audit into the financial services, consultancy, fintech and technology businesses.
This really is an incredible opportunity to join a company with a start-up culture and close-knit team without the usual funding problems of a start-up. You will have full backing from a €120 million company, invested into our systems, offices, networking events, your professional/personal development and entertainment.
Working hard and proving yourself in this environment is key and will enable exceptional earnings potential within realistic timescales - more than half of Oliver James' global consultant team earn over €80k annually.
This next hire into the business is integral for the office and will be taking over a very well established desk due to create over €500k revenue in the first year easily. You wull be expected to be part of the senior leadership team within 24 months. From there the opportunities are endless.
Director - Adam Craven
Prior to joining Oliver James Associates, Adam was a €550k+ biller on a tough oil and gas market working for an international recruitment business head quartered in the UK with direct responsibility of 15 consultants.
Adam joined Oliver James Associates in 2015 tasked with the responsibility of spearheading the digital and marketing contract desk within Oliver James.
Adam quickly proved himself as an extremely talented and reputable recruiter who transitioned to head up Change Management in our Manchester office responsible for Change & Technology recruitment in the UK and Ireland.
In 2017 Adam became the top contract biller Globally, even with a team of 9 direct reports. He has progressed from Senior Consultant to Director within 3 years of being at Oliver James Associates.
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the upmost importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend €700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career 3 of our Directors Globally have done this within 3 years! Keen to provide more case studies on this.
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm - OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg - Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Ideally we need an experienced contract Change or IT recruiter to join and inherit a number of lucrative accounts.
- Highly self-motivated individuals committed forging their career in recruitment
- Work ethic - this is a start-up office meaning hard work to further establish ourselves so dedication is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong rapport building capability.
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously.
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings.
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers.
- an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk.
- Working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- You will be responsible for achieving set targets.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and clients annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and contract hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Managing Associate - Actuarial
New York, USA
Negotiable, uncapped commission
IT Recruitment Consultant (Interim / Contract Division)
New York, USA
Associate Consultant - Actuarial
New York, USA
Negotiable, uncapped commission & benefits