|Job Title:||Managing Consultant|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||OJ Careers|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 17:29|
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 15 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 300 employees operating out of 11 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 105 promotions and 112 new hires and our turnover increased to £92 million.
We are currently seeking a Managing Consultant to join our established, but growing Finance team in Amsterdam. Supporting and developing new and existing clients across Commerce & Industry you will provide Permanent professionals with Finance roles whilst continually developing your network of senior professionals across the industry. You will lead an established team, working alongside Consultants and Principal Consultants in the development and growth of some of our most successful teams.
We are looking for proven business to business sales professionals who have excelled in a targeted environment now looking for a rewarding career path. You need to have enough management experience to be able to manager a team of three and help the team grow. To be successful also you must demonstrate your ability to learn and commitment to achieve your personal and work goals. You must be a strong communicator and be confident speaking to professionals as you will spend the majority of your time networking with senior level candidates.
- Lead and support the Finance Perm team to make it grow
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new client business
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Assist team members in mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
- Proficient Dutch and English speaker
- A proven business developer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven.
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Managing Consultants;
- Excellent Social Calendar - including High achiever incentives; Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Well-being Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Generous holiday entitlement - including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it's a career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Managing Recruitment Consultant - NYC - Contract IT & Change
New York, USA
Negotiable, plus excellent commission
Managing Associate - Actuarial
New York, USA
Negotiable, uncapped commission
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester