Learning and Development Consultant - Milan
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Consultant - Milan|
|Contact Name:||Mary Guevara|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 14:11|
Oliver James Associates is an award winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2018.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 300 employees operating out of 12 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 105 promotions and 112 new hires and our turnover increased to £92 Million.
We are currently seeking a Learning and Development Consultant to join our Italian office. This role acts as an integral facilitator of business growth; ensuring constant development of new and existing employees from entry level through to management.
- Responsibility for the learning and development experience of Milan based Oliver James associates employees
- 1-2-1 mentoring and coaching delivered to employees in order to ensure continued advancement and maximum profitability
- Responsibility for analysis, preparation and delivery of group training
- Delivery of Oliver James Associates core education programmes
- Advising senior stakeholders on opportunities to maximise revenue and increase profitability across sales operations
- Design and delivery of roleplay scenarios to ensure Oliver James Associates best practice is adhered to in all client facing activities
- Identification, research and implementation of new sales models within the business to ensure sustained growth
- Accurate logging of employee development, providing advice on talent pipelining and promotion decisions
- Constant interaction with the rest of the senior team, providing critical advice on office environment, sales performance, and new opportunities for growth
- Monitoring of employee engagement levels and development pathways to ensure maximum retention of staff
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of recruitment, recruitment practices, and associated skills, predominantly gained recruiting in to the financial services industry if possible
- Engaging, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Team leadership and mentoring experience gained within a recruitment environment if possible
- Excellent communication skills, an impressive presence, able to demonstrate the ability to quickly build rapport and long-term business relationships
- Experience of engaging and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, displaying a high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
- Efficient organizational, planning and time management skills
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading bonus we offer:
- Company holidays
- 20+ days annual leave (plus extra time off over Christmas)
- Excellent Social Calendar: high achiever incentives, group summer and Christmas parties, team events
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- Personal Trainer for team work outs
- and much more…
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it's a career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's