Human Resources Administrator
|Job Title:||Human Resources Administrator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 10:54|
Job Title: HR Administrator
Reporting to: Head of HR
The HR Administrator role provides an essential support service to key stakeholders at all levels of our very successful business. The post holder will work alongside the international HR team to manage and develop HR processes, policies and systems. This role reports into the Head of HR and involves management of all transnational HR activity whilst maintaining effective relationships with all colleague groups across the business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will provide HR administrative support to the wider team on HR processes, in line with the organisation policies and procedures.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring accurate correlation of data between the in-house HR management system, (People HR) and the Payroll system(s).
- Primarily responsible for managing KPI driven HR Inbox and assigning/ escalating complex work where necessary.
- Assisting with weekly, monthly and quarterly management information reports for key stakeholders.
- Assisting with weekly, monthly and quarterly audits to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Assisting with processes surrounding the full employee life cycle from talent acquisition, offer letters, contracts, and welcome packs, through to performance management and exit.
- Ensuring timely delivery of probation and return to work processes and documentation.
- Assistance with on-boarding and leaver processes.
- Assisting with regular audits on staff files and sourcing missing documentation.
- Maintaining employee data spreadsheets, and documentation of HR processes.
- Updating Staff files on company server.
- Working with the marketing team to ensure pictures of all new starters are on the HR system in a timely manner.
- Booking in monthly and quarterly HR meetings, liaising with all office locations.
- Updating any promotion and/or pay rise amendments.
Experience and skills
- Previous office administration experience, ideally within a HR function;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, both on and off computer;
- Efficient and well-organised with good time management and planning skills;
- An ability to act with professionalism, discretion and sensitivity;
- Demonstrable experience of a commercial and fast-paced environment which can be transferred to this role;
- Experience of using People HR would be advantageous, or similar software systems;
- Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large and varied team;
- Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential;
- Advanced skills of all MS Packages including Excel and Word - basic SQL knowledge would be advantageous;
- Ability to manage senior internal stakeholders;
- Be able to use initiative and be pro-active in the approach to all tasks undertaken.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's