Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||generous commission & benefits 1st year OTE - £40k|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 16:02|
Joining as an entry level consultant you will be put on a transparent promotion pathway and will know exactly what you have to do to get to the next level of your career with Oliver James Associates.
As an Associate Consultant your duties will consist of;
- Proactively creating, maintaining, and developing a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promoting Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identifying new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keeping up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you in return;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven, either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's