Graduate Recruitment Consultant - French Speaker - Manchester
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant - French Speaker - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 11:46|
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant - French Speaker
Market: IT Swiss (fluent in French a must have!)
Reporting to: Kar Yau
Location: Manchester Spinningfields
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £100 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
OJ Manchester & Ben Moses - Director
Manchester was the first office to open and remains our HQ still today. Manchester has 90+ billing consultants located in the prestigious No1 Spinningfields plus all of our back-office support function including Head of Learning and Development plus 2 Senior trainers
Manchester covers both the North, London and Swiss markets from here across the following disciplines split between contract and permanent; Actuarial, Finance & Accountancy, Procurement, Change Management, IT & Cyber Security, Risk, Compliance, Regulatory & Financial crime, Legal but are always hungry to expand into new territories. We place into Financial Services and Commerce and Industry clients.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a well-established company with an unrivalled culture and earning potential. You will have full backing from a £100 million company, invested into our systems, offices, networking events and your personal development.
Working hard and proving yourself in this environment is key, it will enable you to make lots of money and progress extremely quickly in an achievable timescale.
Ben Moses joined Oliver James Associates at the age of 21 with only 3 months experience under his belt at another small recruitment company. Things hadn't worked out the way he had planned and so Oliver James Associates took the risk and employed him as a Researcher. Ben progressed from Associate Consultant to Associate Director in 4 years and in December 2016 when he billed £1.07m on a contract desk smashing all OJ records he was awarded the title of Director. Now off the phones, Ben oversees half of the Manchester and Dublin offices and is in the process of spearheading the Swiss offering plus running some huge projects for Oliver James Associates on the side. No matter what your experience, if you have the work ethic, drive, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial-ism and the right motivations this is the progression prospects and career Ben will give you the platform to forge for yourself.
For this position we are looking to secure an Associate Recruitment Consultant ideally with 6-12 months previous recruitment or sales experience. We are really looking for a hungry, money motivated and career oriented individual.
You will be reporting into Kar Yau, an exceptional recruiter and manager who has joined Oliver James Associates earlier this year to spearhead the Swiss offering.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identify new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm- OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg- Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's