Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Actuarial - French Speaker
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Actuarial - French Speaker|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 18:20|
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Market: Actuarial France - Must speak French to a professional business standard
Reporting to: Ani Pannell
Location: Manchester Spinningfields
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious, entrepreneurial and privately-owned Recruitment Consultancy with a £100 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
The Manchester Office
Manchester was the first office to open and remains our HQ still today. Manchester has 90+ billing consultants located in the prestigious No1 Spinningfields plus all of our back-office support function and award-winning in-house Learning and Development team.
Manchester is the largest office within the business and we cover both the North, London and Swiss markets from here across the following disciplines, split between contract and permanent; Actuarial, Finance & Accountancy, Procurement, Change Management, IT & Cyber Security, Risk, Compliance, Regulatory & Financial crime, Legal but are always hungry to expand into new territories. We place into Financial Services and Commerce and Industry clients.
Working hard and proving yourself in this environment is key, it will enable you to make lots of money and progress extremely quickly in an achievable timescale.
We actively encourage Global relocation for those who prove themselves within any of our markets. The opportunities really are endless for the right person.
For this position we are looking to secure an Associate Recruitment Consultant ideally with previous recruitment or sales experience. We are really looking for a hungry, money motivated and career oriented individual.
You will be reporting into Ani Pannell, an exceptional recruiter and Associate Director who joined Oliver James Associates straight out of University, we are looking for someone who can follow in her footsteps and become the next Associate Director/Director for Actuarial France.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identify new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm- OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg- Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Please apply for a confidential conversation with our internal recruitment team about the opportunity in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - French Speaker - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Associate Consultant - Actuarial - Cantonese Speaker
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Negotiable, plus bonus and rapid progression
Associate Consultant - Actuarial
New York, USA
Negotiable, uncapped commission & benefits
Recruitment Consultant - Hong Kong - IT Dev - Cantonese Speaker
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Negotiable, plus excellent commission