German Speaking Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||German Speaking Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||competitive basic plus commission|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 11:53|
Oliver James Associates are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £120 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named Manchester Business of the year, a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 has been an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 100+ promotions and 150 new hires. 2019 is set to be another incredible year for this privately owned recruitment business and there really is no better time to join us!
We are looking for an Associate Recruitment Consultant based in our Manchester Spinningfields HQ. A professional working proficiency in German or above is required for this role and it will be a 50/50 German and English speaking position. No previous recruitment experience is necessary however the right drive, motivation and natural ability to build rapport is.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identify new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you:
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven to any of our existing /upcoming offices.
- On top of a competitive basic salary, we boast a lucrative commission scheme, it's all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is extremely important to us - annually we spent over 700k on company events and entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts from around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs and team events, spring summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
- An in-house award winning learning and development team - for every stage of your career
- Fast track progression, we provide you with the right tools to propel your career. It's a complete meritocracy here at OJ so your progression is based solely on your own personal performance.