German Speaking Intern
|Job Title:||German Speaking Intern|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 17:05|
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 17 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 470 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 was an exciting year, with 134 promotions and 195 new hires and our turnover increased to £120 million.
For this position we are looking to secure a German speaking intern to work on our Frankfurt and Swiss markets. You will be reporting into Kar Yau, an exceptional recruiter and manager who has joined Oliver James Associates earlier this year to spearhead the Swiss offering.
* Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
* Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
* Identify new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
* Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
* Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
* Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's