German Recruitment Internship
|Job Title:||German Recruitment Internship|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Goodman|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 18:01|
German-speaking internship with the opportunity to transition into a permanent position, global relocation and fast-track progression.
For this position we are looking to secure an Associate Recruitment Consultant that is fluent in German. We are really looking for a hungry, money motivated and career oriented individual.
You will be reporting into Kar Yau, an exceptional recruiter and manager who has joined Oliver James Associates earlier this year to spearhead the Swiss offering. Kar joins us with a wealth of experience in the market and team development from a major player in Global recruitment.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identify new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm- OJ's reviewsfrom past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg- Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's