Finance Assistant - Accounts
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant - Accounts|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||OJ Careers|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 11:17|
Awarded MEN Business of the year and Best Places to Work.
This ambitious and entrepreneurial services organisation with in excess of £90 million turnover operating out of 10 international offices seeks to acquire a Finance Assistant to work within accounts payable and purchase ledger.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently since its inception to become the preferred recruitment partner to the financial services/consultancy sectors. With an international presence (300+ staff in the UK, Continental Europe, The Americas and Asia), the business continues to invest in its employees, global expansion and business activities.
Our international presence is recognised by a vast array of awards. Most recently, we have won Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management Accountant in a centralised Group finance function, this role will include accounts payable responsibilities and performing wider finance duties. You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills.
- Processing supplier invoices and staff expenses
- Managing staff credit cards including monthly reconciliations
- Collating information for VAT returns
- Dealing with multi-currency payments
- Performing daily bank reconciliations
- Support management accountants with month end close processes
- Strong communication skills required to build and sustain relationships with our external customers, suppliers and internally across all divisions of the business
- Confident, tactful individual who is self-motivated and approachable
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous Purchase Ledger Experience
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company who can offer long term career and team development opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's