Delivery Consultant - IT Development - Hong Kong
|Job Title:||Delivery Consultant - IT Development - Hong Kong|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Negotiable, plus excellent bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 17:06|
Job Title: Delivery Consultant
Market: IT Development
Location: The Center, 1906-07, No 99 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious, entrepreneurial and privately-owned Recruitment Consultancy with a £100 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
The Hong Kong office:
Our Hong Kong office opened in 2011, over the past 7 years they have grown to a headcount of 40 with significant future growth and are the leading financial and professional services recruiter across 8 core vertical markets, from this office in 2017 they established a Singapore office of 6 to further their reach across the APAC region and look to open further offices in the coming years. (Tokyo, Shanghai, Australia, Malaysia).
Jonny Plews - qualified as an accountant before joining OJ in 2004, progressing from AC to head of Actuarial and in 5 years became Director of Hong Kong. He has since established a £10million T/O business in Asia employing 40 heads specialising in 8 core disciplines, and successfully mentored, developed and promoted Toby Weston to Director of Singapore.
Our Hong Kong office are doing incredibly well. Right now, out of our top 12 billers Globally 8 of them are from HK.
It's a relaxed yet high performing working environment and an extremely fun team! They team monthly targets whereby you can get Friday afternoon off. Quarterly lunch clubs and incentives. Free drinks on Friday's. Holiday incentives. 1hr 30 minutes for the gym at lunch time.
Delivery consultants are integral to our business and are treated as such. You will be heavily rewarded for your hard work, entitled to an excellent bonus scheme as well as given a tangible progression pathway all the way to Director.
Ideally for this role you will have 6-24 months business to business sales experience, or will have worked as a Trainee Recruiter with up to 12 months experience. You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships. You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive.
- Delivery Consultants are purely focused on proactively head hunting and establishing relationships with candidates rather than generating new business and working with clients. Usually the markets where delivery consultants are so important are candidate driven and job heavy.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate refferals and cross sell our services
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Assist Senior Consultants in mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the up-most importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm - OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg - Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Please apply for a confidential conversation with our internal recruitment team about the opportunity in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's