|Job Title:||Creative Assistant|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 16:24|
Oliver James Associates is a global recruitment partner, finding and placing market-leading talent from 12 locations worldwide. The company was initially established in 2002 as a niche insurance industry specialist and has grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a certified leader in supplying skilled professionals to the Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors. We offer search and selection, exclusive and contingency recruitment solutions across a number of verticals on both a permanent and contract/interim basis.
This position is for a Creative Assistant working in our Manchester office, responsible for the creation of strong, design-led collateral and content that supports the brand values of the Oliver James group.
- Day-to-day management of creative requests from across the group.
- Development, project management and organisation of assets for digital, print and SaaS.
- Maintaining correct branding and format across all assets.
- Supporting the Creative Lead on major projects.
- Development of design-led, high quality sales collateral.
- Presenting work and ideas to key stakeholders.
- 2-3 years’ experience employed in a creative role.
- Background of working with senior stakeholders in a B2B environment.
- Ability to follow, interpret and build on brand guidelines.
- Confident meeting deadlines in a high-performance environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience in video editing, with animation a bonus.
- Track record of high achievement in previous roles.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Company-matched pension scheme up to 4.5%
- Private healthcare/dental
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Close down over Christmas
- Regular social events, including free weekly drinks
- Award-winning Learning & Development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's