Contractor Relations Executive
|Job Title:||Contractor Relations Executive|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||BUPA, Pension, Incentives|
|Contact Name:||Beth Francis|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 14:09|
Job Title: Contractor Relations Executive
Reporting to: Contract Operations Manager
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment agency whose achievements include a spot on the Sunday Times International Track 200 and the Global Recruiter Best Client Service award, to name a few. Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 420 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 was an exciting year, with 134 promotions and 195 new hires and our turnover increased to £92 million.
We are currently seeking a Contractor Relations Executive to join our Manchester headquarters. We are looking for highly organised professionals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy office environment. If you are a natural problem solver, that takes personal ownership of tasks then this highly valued role may be for you.
- Gaining an understanding of different processes across several key clients to ensure compliance
- Oversight and management of outstanding contractor documentation to ensure compliance of pre-screening and payroll information to ensure contractors are paid correctly
- Knowledge of several different databases in order to obtain information and keep track of contractors
- Following the organisations policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with audit guidelines
- Troubleshooting contractor and payroll enquiries sent via email/telephone
- Field all queries from contractors (Compliance and Payroll), resolve all basic queries and then triage before passing to relevant team
- Proactively work with contractors to get timesheets submitted (Reverse credit control)
- Ensuring all relevant information is available for invoicing, i.e. accounts payable etc.
- Support Clients with any portal/approval issues
- Liaise with relevant teams to create contract market reports (What's hot, what's not)
- Understanding communications that contractors receive (automated and manual) and working with the team to continuously improve
- Experience working in a similar administrative/sales support role
- Comfortable on the phone
- Ability to problem solve and use your initiative, along with a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both, written and verbal to enable you to build relationships, both internally and with contractors
- Superior organisational and time management skills to ensure you meet the demands of the role
- Ability to work effectively autonomously as well as in a team
- Sound computer skills particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Degree/Diploma in HR would be highly regarded
What we offer
Recruitment is an exciting and fast paced industry with many opportunities for development and progression - making a career in the world of Compliance Operations challenging but extremely rewarding.
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it's a career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's