Contract Recruiter - Change Management - Manchester
|Job Title:||Contract Recruiter - Change Management - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Negotiable, plus excellent commission|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Miranda|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 12:07|
Job Title: Senior/Recruitment Consultant
Market: Change Management - Contract North
Reporting to: Charlotte Rigby
Location: Manchester Spinningfields
Oliver James Associates:
We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultancy with a £100 million turnover operating out of 11 international offices. Established in 2002, we have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned financial services search & selection organisation, with a current head count of circa 350 employees.
The business continues to go from strength-to-strength being recognised in the industry with various awards as well as having recently been named a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and placed in the Virgin Fast Track 100 for the 4th time.
We opened 4 new offices last year and currently have a physical presence in Manchester, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an incredible and record-breaking year for us, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires.
Manchester was the first office to open and remains our HQ still today. Manchester has 90+ billing consultants located in the prestigious No1 Spinningfields plus all of our back-office support function including Head of Learning and Development plus 2 Senior trainers
Manchester covers both the North, London and Swiss markets from here across the following disciplines split between contract and permanent; Actuarial, Finance & Accountancy, Procurement, Change Management, IT & Cyber Security, Risk, Compliance, Regulatory & Financial crime, Legal but are always hungry to expand into new territories. We place into Financial Services and Commerce and Industry clients.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a well-established company with an unrivalled culture and earning potential. You will have full backing from a £100 million company, invested into our systems, offices, networking events and your personal development.
Working hard and proving yourself in this environment is key, it will enable you to make lots of money and progress extremely quickly in an achievable timescale.
For this position we are looking to secure an experienced contract recruiter and a good business developer, ideally with change management or IT sector knowledge. However only 5% of OJ's hires have exact , previous market experience. We are experts in skilling someone up on a new market smoothly.
What is most important is that you display urgency in your work, drive, ambition, and a competitive spirit.
Many of the OJ Directors came from the Change Management discipline and it is one of OJ's most well known and most profitable areas Globally.
You will be supported by a large team in Manchester as well as a Delivery function to help resource for your roles when you are out and about on meetings.
- You will be required to proactively headhunt senior level candidates and build new relationships, whilst maintaining and further developing existing clients
- Responsible for developing a desk, sourcing candidates and matching them to suitable roles
- Defining client's requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Influencing candidates and clients to gather insightful information and conversing technically about the market
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and interim hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
What we can offer you;
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven - either to existing offices or to set up your own.
- On top of a competitive basic salary we boast a lucrative commission scheme; it is all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is.
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is of the upmost importance to Oliver and James as well as all Global Directors and Senior Stakeholders. Annually we spend £700k on company entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs, quarterly team events, Spring, Summer and 2x Christmas parties!
- Award-winning in-house training and development team - for every stage of your career (on recruitment and management).
- Fast track progression, Oliver James Associates provide you with the right tools to propel your career with case studies of entry level candidates progressing to Director within 3,4,5 years!
- https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Oliver-James-Associates-Reviews-E795860.htm- OJ's reviews from past and present employees
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGgRExzuqIMu2F5ESSRAxg- Our YouTube channel so you can check out our company parties, client networking events, new office launches and more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Contract IT & Change
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Senior Recruitment Consultant - HK - Contract IT & Change
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Managing Recruitment Consultant - NYC - Contract IT & Change
New York, USA
Negotiable, plus excellent commission
IT Recruitment Consultant (Interim / Contract Division)
New York, USA
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Contract Accountancy & Finance
New York, USA