Contract Payroll Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Contract Payroll Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Maidens|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 11:18|
Awarded MEN Business of the year and Best Places to Work.
This ambitious and entrepreneurial services organisation with in excess of £90 million turnover operating out of 10 international offices seeks to acquire a Contract Payroll Co-ordinator.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently since its inception to become the preferred recruitment partner to the financial services/consultancy sectors. With an international presence (300+ staff in the UK, Continental Europe, The Americas and Asia), the business continues to invest in its employees, global expansion and business activities.
Our international presence is recognised by a vast array of awards. Most recently, we have won Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for and Global Recruiter 2016.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management Accountant in a centralised Group finance function, this role will include internal and contractor payroll responsibilities and performing wider finance duties.
The role will give you the opportunity to work alongside group and regional directors, senior members of the sales force in addition to department heads throughout the operations and support functions. You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills.
- Processing starters and leavers on payroll system and excel models
- Amending employee details on payroll system
- Liaising with external payroll companies across Europe and the US
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Process Contractor payroll invoices and expenses on the Finance system
- Pay Contractor invoices and expenses via BACS and direct Bank payments
- Collating information for VAT returns
- Dealing with multi-currency payments
- Creating new Contractor and Placement records on the contractor payroll system
- Resolving Contractor timesheet and payment queries
- Investigating Client Invoice queries
- Maintaining and collating Management Information for the Senior Management Team
- Reconciliations of the Payroll nominal accounts at month end
- Processing the bacs file and payments for contractor payroll
- Support the annual audit process
- Support purchase and sales ledger functions
- Proven track record of payroll processing
- Strong communication skills required to build and sustain relationships with our external customers, suppliers and internally across all divisions of the business
- Confident, tactful individual who is self-motivated and approachable
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to SAGE 50 or Access Dimensions accounting software package
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company who can offer long-term career and team development opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's