|Job Title:||Compliance Coordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||BUPA Pension, Incentives|
|Contact Name:||Beth Francis|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 12:39|
Job Title: Contract Compliance Administrator
Reporting to: Contract Operations Manager
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment agency whose achievements include a spot on the Sunday Times International Track 200 and the Global Recruiter Best Client Service award, to name a few. Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 420 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2018 was an exciting year, with 134 promotions and 195 new hires and our turnover increased to £92 million.
What are we looking for?
Oliver James Associates is seeking an articulate and personable Co-ordinator to join its Compliance team in the UK on a permanent basis to support our global entities.
With its head office in Manchester, the co-ordinator will be providing full onboarding support to the a variety of teams. As this is a fast-paced business and ever-changing business environment the candidate will ideally be seeking a role where they are able to further develop their skills, who will play a key role in the success of the Oliver James Associates global contract business.
The successful candidate will need to be confident of their communication skills, both written and verbal and be capable of overcoming setbacks. It is essential that they are highly organised and proven at working towards strict deadlines.
- Using standard templates to create contractor and client contract paperwork - new starters (inputting confirmed assignment details)
- Using standard templates to create contractor and client contract paperwork - extensions (inputting confirmed assignment details)
- Creating new client pre-set templates on internal screening portal (from legal review)
- Ownership over the complete onboarding and compliance process, while working with the other entities to ensure compliance targets are met.
- Ensuring all new contractors are fully screened as per Oliver James requirements prior to the contractors start date, and managing the process from start to finish. This may involve obtaining references and verifying ID & eligibility to work in line with legal requirements
- Audits - assist with gathering information for external and internal audit purposes and chase any outstanding documentation from contractors and where required Oliver James clients
- Non-Compliant New Starters
- Non-Compliant Current Workers - Ownership for contractors, manage obtaining this documentation
- The successful candidate will be expected to gain an excellent working knowledge on Oliver James requirements and operations; secondments and the different types of agreements governing the temporary market in the UK.
- From time to time, maintaining and collating management information for Senior Management Team
- Dealing with queries from both external and internal contacts
- Gain a strong understanding of the Oliver James Associates work ethic and "DNA" to become an active team player and achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Ad hoc projects - Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties
Skills & Experience
- English/Dutch/French language
- Possess the ability to work to strict time frames and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to set priorities and manage a varied and demanding workload, with previous proven experience of working in a target driven environment
- Possess an acute attention to detail
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Outlook and Excel
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills
- Be able to use initiative and be pro-active in the approach to all tasks undertaken
- Possess a high level of perseverance as well as a strong work ethic
What we offer
Recruitment is an exciting and fast paced industry with many opportunities for development and progression - making a career in the world of Compliance Operations challenging but extremely rewarding.
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's