Associate Recruitment Consultant - German Speaker
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant - German Speaker|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Goodman|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 12:20|
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new candidate recommendations and referrals
- Identify new sales leads and pass to recruiters to follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Actively mapping a candidate pool in response to client's hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
What we can offer you:
- Global relocation is actively encouraged within Oliver James Associates once proven to any of our existing /upcoming offices.
- On top of a competitive basic salary, we boast a lucrative commission scheme, it's all transparent and uncapped rather than team based - so you are in control of your own income and know exactly what your take home is
- Culture - Our culture is unique and maintaining this is extremely important to us - annually we spent over 700k on company events and entertainment so you can get to know your counterparts from around the world. This consists of quarterly lunch clubs and team events, spring summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
- An in-house award winning learning and development team - for every stage of your career
- Fast track progression, we provide you with the right tools to propel your career. It's a complete meritocracy here at OJ so your progression is based solely on your own personal performance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's