|Job Title:||Associate Consultant|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 14:27|
We are currently seeking an Associate Consultant for our Amsterdam office. Associate Consultants are a vital part of our business, we offer a fully supported environment for non-experienced recruiters to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of our niche markets prior to promotion to a Recruitment Consultant role. You will join an established group of experts, working alongside Senior Consultants and Associate Directors to assist in the development and growth of some of our most successful teams globally.
We are looking for proven business to business sales professionals who have excelled in a targeted environment now looking for a rewarding career path. To be successful you must demonstrate your ability to learn and commitment to achieve your personal and work goals. You must be a strong communicator and be confident speaking to professionals as you will spend the majority of your time networking with senior level candidates.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new client business
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Assist Senior Consultants in mapping a candidate pool in response to client’s hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
- Ideally you will have 6-24 months business to business sales experience, or will have worked as a Trainee Recruiter with up to 12 months experience
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer Associate Consultants:
- Excellent Social Calendar – including High achiever incentives; Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Generous holiday entitlement – including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it’s a career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's